By: Chris Brunner
Time to throw out those old documents because the City of Coral Springs will be holding their next Shredathon where your items will be safely destroyed.
Keeping personal paperwork with account numbers, PIN numbers and other sources of identification could lead to identity theft. Avoid becoming a victim and bring any personal documents on Saturday, April 7, 2018 from 9 to 11 a.m. at the Sportsplex.
The city asks that you don’t bring more than three file size boxes per vehicle. Also refrain from bringing paperwork in plastic bags.Each additional box of paperwork will be accepted for a $5 donation, which will benefit the Coral Springs Police Explorers. Once the truck is full, no other paperwork will be accepted.
This service is free and open only to Coral Springs residents. The Shredathon is co-sponsored by the Coral Springs Police Department and the City of Coral Springs. In the event of inclement weather, the event will be canceled and will be rescheduled at a later date. For more information, call 954-344-1833.
The Sportsplex is located at 2575 Sportsplex Drive, Coral Springs. MAP
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26FOUND: Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home
- News2021.02.25Congress Reintroduce Bipartisan EAGLES Act Mass Violence Prevention Bill
- News2021.02.25Coral Springs Man Becomes a Millionaire After Routine Visit to Grocery Store