If your kids are addicted to playing video games, this is your chance to have all those hours in front of the TV pay off.
The City of Coral Springs is hosting its second annual Youth Video Game Challenge on Saturday, October 6 at 11 a.m. The event, which is co-sponsored by Best Buy and McDonalds, will put players head to head tackling John Madden 2013.
The challenge will be played on Xbox and Playstation. Winners will receive video games and a 42” TV.
Participants must register for $2 at the Coral Springs Gymnasium by Thursday, September 20. The Gym is located at 2501 Coral Springs Drive, just north of Royal Palm Blvd.
The challenge will be held at Best Buy, located at 650 N. University Drive.
For more information, call 954-345-2204.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.06.23New Religious School Director Joins Temple Beth Orr in Coral Springs
- Events2021.06.22Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event
- Events2021.06.22Ticket Alert: Comedian Steven Wright Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.06.18Volunteers Needed for Coral Springs Drive Clean-Up Day June 26