If your kids are addicted to playing video games, this is your chance to have all those hours in front of the TV pay off.
The City of Coral Springs is hosting its second annual Youth Video Game Challenge on Saturday, October 6 at 11 a.m. The event, which is co-sponsored by Best Buy and McDonalds, will put players head to head tackling John Madden 2013.
The challenge will be played on Xbox and Playstation. Winners will receive video games and a 42” TV.
Participants must register for $2 at the Coral Springs Gymnasium by Thursday, September 20. The Gym is located at 2501 Coral Springs Drive, just north of Royal Palm Blvd.
The challenge will be held at Best Buy, located at 650 N. University Drive.
For more information, call 954-345-2204.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.03.05No Injuries Reported After Firefighters Quickly Put Out Fire in Coral Springs Home
- Events2021.03.05Next Stop Broadway is Back with Singing, Dancing, and Acting Classes March – May 2021
- Events2021.03.04Coral Springs Residents May Qualify for Free Tax Help Through Broward Tax Pro
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show