If your kids are addicted to playing video games, this is your chance to have all those hours in front of the TV pay off.
The City of Coral Springs is hosting its second annual Youth Video Game Challenge on Saturday, October 6 at 11 a.m. The event, which is co-sponsored by Best Buy and McDonalds, will put players head to head tackling John Madden 2013.
The challenge will be played on Xbox and Playstation. Winners will receive video games and a 42” TV.
Participants must register for $2 at the Coral Springs Gymnasium by Thursday, September 20. The Gym is located at 2501 Coral Springs Drive, just north of Royal Palm Blvd.
The challenge will be held at Best Buy, located at 650 N. University Drive.
For more information, call 954-345-2204.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.25Florida Press Club Awards Talk Media for Online and Community News
- Events2022.01.25Free Concerts Are Back at ‘The Walk’ on Wednesday’s in Coral Springs
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs