By Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Coral Springs is limiting access to the public at several city facilities, effective on Monday, July 13.
Though they will remain fully operational, the following facilities will have limited access to the public until further notice: City Hall, Public Safety Complex, Water Treatment Facility, Westside Garage/Humane Unit. Drop off and access of plans for the Building Division will be available at the front entrance of City Hall.
City Hall in the Mall at Coral Square will remain open with strict protective measures in place. All facilities will have signage with information for additional staff assistance.
Those who have public safety-related questions may call the non-emergency number: 954-344-1800.
The city reminds the public to continue practicing safe social distancing, good personal hygiene, using face coverings in public and to remain away from large groups or crowds. Residents who may have additional questions can contact the city call center at 954-344-1001.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.06.23New Religious School Director Joins Temple Beth Orr in Coral Springs
- Events2021.06.22Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event
- Events2021.06.22Ticket Alert: Comedian Steven Wright Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.06.18Volunteers Needed for Coral Springs Drive Clean-Up Day June 26