By Selene Raj
Cinnaholic is coming to Coral Springs — making history as the first plant-based bakery in the city.
The franchise is famous for its gourmet cinnamon rolls and desserts that are entirely plant-based and popular among vegans and nonvegans alike.
Founded in 2010, after a 2014 Shark Tank appearance, they’ve become wildly popular and expanded to 40 locations across the United States and Canada.
Before this announcement, the closest Cinnaholic for Coral Springs residents was in Boca Raton– but now, they won’t have to look further than their own city.
“Cinnaholic Coral Springs is excited to be the first-to-market, completely plant-based bakery in Coral Springs,” said co-owner Jess Louis.
Louis said that Coral Springs continues to see incredible growth for new dining and eatery options, making it the perfect time to open their innovative, gourmet cinnamon roll shop for South Florida residents to indulge.
“Cinnaholic Coral Springs is unique to anything else in the market because our customers can enjoy the award-winning cinnamon rolls and other gourmet goods without worrying about certain dietary or allergy restrictions,” he said.
Their bakery is 100 percent plant-based and free of egg, dairy, lactose, and cholesterol.
“Another great point we want our customers to know is that our products are made from scratch and baked every 20 minutes,” he said. “There is a lot to be said about a fresh, warm baked good at any time of day.”
The menu for the Coral Springs location is still being finalized. Still, the community can expect the brand’s staple gourmet cinnamon rolls, edible cookie dough, Baby Buns, brownies, cookies, and Cinnacakes, along with more than 20 frosting flavors and toppings.
They will also serve coffee and other beverages.
Their opening date hasn’t been set as they’re still under construction, but the team is aiming to welcome customers sometime this summer.
The new location is in Royal University Plazas, at 2560 N. University Drive, near Total Wine. For more information, visit the Cinnaholic website.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. Born in Trinidad and raised in America, she completed her Master’s in Mass Communications in 2020 and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2021.01.08Woman in Search of Stranger Who Saved Her from Exploding Car
- News2021.01.06Rep Dan Daley Advocates for his District on 5 House Committees
- News2020.12.24Broward County Moves Forward with Curfew in Anticipation of Holiday Covid-19 Spike
- News2020.12.10Coral Springs Teen Reps Hometown in Compelling Calvin Klein Campaign