A Coral Springs man who coaches youth baseball was arrested in his home and charged with various counts of child pornography.
According to Broward Sheriff’s Office, Daniel Scott Saull, 41, of Coral Springs was arrested on January 9, from his home at 11560 N.W. 56 Dr. which was traced through his IP address. At the time, Saull was working as a youth baseball coach for the City of Boca Raton.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives working with South Florida Internet Crimes Against Children or ICAC, a national task force investigating exploitation of children on the internet, found that Saull downloaded child pornography from internet sites and saved them on to flash drives. In his home, investigators found videos and pictures of mostly female children ranging in age from one to 12 years old engaging in sexual activity with adults and other children.
During a search of the home, investigators also found cannabis and two glass pipes containing cannabis residue.
Saull is facing 24 counts of possession of child pornography, as well as charges for compile computer pornography, possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia. Several electronic devises were seized from Saull’s home and will undergo forensic exams which may result in additional charges.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts