A Coral Springs man who coaches youth baseball was arrested in his home and charged with various counts of child pornography.
According to Broward Sheriff’s Office, Daniel Scott Saull, 41, of Coral Springs was arrested on January 9, from his home at 11560 N.W. 56 Dr. which was traced through his IP address. At the time, Saull was working as a youth baseball coach for the City of Boca Raton.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives working with South Florida Internet Crimes Against Children or ICAC, a national task force investigating exploitation of children on the internet, found that Saull downloaded child pornography from internet sites and saved them on to flash drives. In his home, investigators found videos and pictures of mostly female children ranging in age from one to 12 years old engaging in sexual activity with adults and other children.
During a search of the home, investigators also found cannabis and two glass pipes containing cannabis residue.
Saull is facing 24 counts of possession of child pornography, as well as charges for compile computer pornography, possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia. Several electronic devises were seized from Saull’s home and will undergo forensic exams which may result in additional charges.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.22Early Voting Report for October 21 for Northwest Regional Library
- News2020.10.2112 Winners Announced for ‘The Importance of Voting’ Virtual Poster Contest
- News2020.10.20Student Volunteers Needed at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution
- News2020.10.17Battery, Burglary and Extortion This Week in Coral Springs Crime