By: Sharon Aron Baron
After a three month total makeover from the ground up, the first McDonald’s in Coral Springs is set to celebrate with a grand opening party.
The 40 year-old restaurant which was the first to open without the famous arches due to city signage restrictions, was demolished back in February, and is now open with a newer, contemporary design according to James Marchant, Director of Operations. Gone is the double mansard roof building which has been the McDonald’s trademark look since 1968.
The interior features natural finishes in the lobby, zoned seating areas with a variety of seating types with comfortable configurations, lower lighting levels in the dining area, and recessed and pendant lighting fixtures which enhances the dining experience.
The drive-thru has been updated with a two lane ordering system which will make placing and picking up orders faster and easier than ever.
On Saturday May 30, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., the public is invited to visit their new restaurant for a Grand Opening Celebration and meet Ronald McDonald, enjoy bounce houses, rock climbing, face painting and raffles. The restaurant is located at at 7751 W. Sample Road, Coral Springs.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event