Video by Adam Baron – Shot with a Phantom 3
By: Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs is the City with everything under the sun and the parks are no exception. Besides the multitude of neighborhood parks, the City offers the aquatic park, dog park, community garden, the Sandy Ridge Sanctuary, the Tennis Center and so many more.
Coral Springs Talk plans to take readers on a journey over some of them this year to give you a bird’s eye view of what this City has to offer. Can you guess the park we flew over today?
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.17Parkland Couple Builds Facebook Community for COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- News2021.01.17Dr. John W. Ruffin Posthumously Named Martin Luther King Jr Monument Award Winner
- News2021.01.16Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Applications Open to 5 High Schools
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments