By Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Museum of Art offers young artists ages 5-17 a safe and creative way to spend their summer free time. Register now to explore the world or create ceramics or even comics. There are various classes to choose from based on the age of the camper.
Cultural Camps Ages 5-12
Each 2- week camp budding artist will take a journey across the globe. Each day, campers will have 3 different studio classes allowing them to explore various media and projects throughout the day. Camp runs 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. with options for early drop-off/late pick-up.
Supplies included. Campers must bring a lunch that does not require refrigeration, beverage, mask, + dress for the mess—details on the various countries below.
Mini Camp Ages 5-12
This 1-week flexible art for art’s sake option allows campers to explore innovative and exciting ways of creating. Each day campers will work on different works of art in an environment of art exploration. Parents may sign their child up for the whole week or single days.
Campers must bring a lunch that does not require refrigeration, beverage, mask, + dress for the mess. Details below.
Teen Art Intensives Ages 13-17
These immersive studio classes are intended for aspiring artists and designers ages 13‐17. Learn from teaching artists who will share their artistic skills and experiences first‐hand. Explore new art processes to further develop as an artist.
Sessions are held for two-weeks with morning and afternoon class options. Classes run 2 or 3 hours daily. Teens should bring snacks and bottled water daily. Book your class at the Coral Springs Museum of Art. Class details below.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’
- Crime & Safety2022.01.14Coral Springs-Parkland Firefighter Who Battled Cancer Laid to Rest