By Ryan Yousefi
The Coral-Springs-Parkland Democrat Club will host an upcoming town hall featuring a speaking guest and exciting news.
Held at Santory Hall at 10150 Northwest 29th Street on Thursday, October 5, at 7:00 p.m., the town hall will feature the newly elected AFL-CIO President, Andy Madtes, as a keynote speaker.
At their previous meeting, members of the Coral Springs-Parkland Democrat Club expressed their desire to go beyond mere discussions about education and take concrete actions to improve the learning environment for local children. In an exciting development, the club announced that they have officially adopted Hunt Elementary School.
Hunt Elementary Principal Rendolyn Amaker will be at the Union Townhall to show what this adoption means for club members and the school itself.
The event will provide a platform for discussing how individuals can channel their concerns about the state of education in the country into meaningful actions that benefit the club’s goals.
For more information and to pre-register for the event, fill out this Google form.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiple outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- Crime & SafetyDecember 7, 2023Following Road Rage Incident, Victim Endures Two Weeks of Intimidation and Over 62,000 Robocalls from Aggressor
- EventsDecember 7, 2023Shop on a Budget at the Seized Asset Auction on December 10
- EventsDecember 5, 202311th Annual ‘Light Up The Night’ Holiday Celebration Held on December 7
- Crime & SafetyDecember 1, 2023Coral Springs Police Issue Urgent Warning In Response to Rising Check Theft