By Sharon Aron Baron
Get in your car and join your neighbors in a fun, drive-in movie event when the Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Department features “Playing with Fire” starring John Cena.
Coral Springs and Parkland residents are invited to the socially distanced celebration on October 10 to honor CSFD 50 Years of Service to the community.
The feature film is rated PG. Special guests from the Fire Rescue team will showcase vehicles and hand out gifts to attendees.
Alcohol and pets are prohibited, except for service animals. Concessions will be available onsite. Residents will be able to order from their car through a touchless system, credit cards only. Snacks ordered will be delivered directly to your vehicle. A portion of the proceeds will go to the Coral Springs Professional Firefighters Benevolent Association, a non-profit organization since 2000, providing support and services internally to community members through their own contributions.
Facial coverings are required when walking to and utilizing restrooms. RVs, buses, motorcycles, bicycles, and walk-ups are prohibited. Oversized vehicles will be assigned to an area not to obstruct the view of the screen. There are no exceptions to the parking policy. Movie audio will be broadcasted through an FM Radio station, which will be provided upon entry.
Residents must pre-register beginning October 2 on Eventbrite, one ticket per vehicle. Due to limited space- tickets are non-transferable, and IDs will be checked before entry. Gates open at 6 p.m., pre-show 7 p.m., the movie begins at 7:30 p.m. Parking is assigned by event staff upon arrival and entry.
Held at Tom Messenheimer Special Event Field at Sportsplex (2575 Sportsplex Drive). All vehicles will enter from Royal Palm Boulevard. Following distancing guidelines, attendees are asked to remain in their vehicle, except for using restrooms. Portable restrooms will be available onsite and sanitized between use.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event