By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s been four days since our last update from the Florida Department of Health. When we last checked in, positive tested Covid-19 cases in Coral Springs were 1,708. Since then, that number has gone up to 2,002 for an increase of 294 positive tested cases.
On July 21, there were 369,834 positive cases in the State of Florida, and on July 25, there are 414,511 total cases, for an increase of 44,677.
There have been 5,777 deaths reported deaths in the State. This is 571 more since July 21. In Broward County, there have been 580 deaths, which translates to 1 percent of all Broward County cases.
The average age of a resident to contract COVID-19 in Broward County is 38-years-old, up from 37 on July 21.
These figures were verified on July 25, 2020.
Broward County Data
Cases by Local Zip Code: (keep in mind these zip codes are shared with other cities)
Other Positive Tested Numbers in Broward County
Coral Springs, Broward 2,002
Davie, Broward 1,648
Plantation, Broward 1,278
Tamarac, Broward 1,264
Margate, Broward 1,021
North Lauderdale, Broward 955
Coconut Creek, Broward 888
Oakland Park, Broward 787
Lauderdale Lakes, Broward 270
Parkland, Broward 264
Lauderhill, Broward 256
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.17Battery, Burglary and Extortion This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.10.16Coral Springs Holds Free Shred-A-Thon for Residents November 14
- News2020.10.15Trader Joe’s Hiring for New Coral Springs Location
- News2020.10.13Free Food Distribution at Chabad at Coral Springs: Student Volunteers Needed