By: Sharon Aron Baron
Since 2012, Coral Springs Talk has been providing news in the city, and thanks to our readers we are the number one news source.
With our large readership, comes an awful lot of correspondence. On top of the comments under our posts, private messages on social media, we also get a lot of voicemail messages.
In case you missed it, here is just a sampling of some of the comments from readers responding to recent posts.
On July 20, we wrote an editorial: Sun Sentinel Endorses the Wrong Sheriff; Gregory Tony Deserves the Vote which angered a few readers.
In our article Commission Approves Police Equipment Grant Money Amid Lengthy Public Debate where the city commission was met with a vocal public debate over approval of police training equipment, new firearms, and less-lethal shotguns, several residents had something to say.
In Over 40 Businesses in Coral Springs Receive COVID-19 Complaints this resident said this kind of ‘snitching” was reminiscent of neighbors who rattled on one another in communist Cuba.
The nonpartisan organization, the League of Women Voters of Broward County assured readers that vote by mail is safe and encouraged residents to do so in our article. But that didn’t sit well with a couple of readers.
Keep your comments coming under our articles. You may be featured next month.
Don’t forget to send your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.25Florida Press Club Awards Talk Media for Online and Community News
- Events2022.01.25Free Concerts Are Back at ‘The Walk’ on Wednesday’s in Coral Springs
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs