Coral Springs residents Andrea and Matthew Banzin live in the Glen Walk development and have been harassed by neighbor Paul Dematteis who intentionally parks his car in front of their home. They were featured on “Help Me Howard” and I wrote about them on Coral Springs Talk.
Unfortunately, there is nothing that the city or their HOA can do.
Several people suggested that they purchase a third vehicle and park it in front of his house so he would have to go to the post office to pick up his mail just like he is making them do. The couple has a new baby and many expenses, so they set up a donation page to help them raise enough money to purchase a street legal vehicle.
“We live in a development in Coral Springs Florida and have been having issues with a neighbor for almost 2 years now. Our story was featured on a local news station in hopes of someone being able to help us solve the problem legally- see attached video for the complete story.
Unfortunately no laws are being broken so there is nothing that can be done to make our neighbors stop parking in front of our house/mailbox. ” Andrew and Matthew Banzin.
If you would like to donate, please go to http://www.gofundme.com/12zvwg
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive
- News2020.09.14Service Hours Offered for Students at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution
- News2020.09.13Battery, Burglary, and Baker Acts, Reported by Coral Springs Police