By: Sharon Aron Baron
A two-car accident turned deadly for one victim on the Sawgrass Expressway Monday morning.
At 6:22 a.m., Florida Highway Patrol responded to a two-vehicle crash on the southbound State Road 869, south of Atlantic Blvd where the vehicles were observed and debris blocked all southbound lanes.
According to FHP, a 2009 black Honda Accord driven by Erika Sensebe, 38, of Weston was at a final rest in the grassy median, facing east displaying visibly heavy damage to its rear as well as to its front from a collision with the guardrail.
Sensebe’s injuries were fatal.
A 2016 silver Hyundai Tuscon, driven by Janice Henrietta Ryder, 37, of Coral Springs rolled over and came to final rest in the center lane, facing east. She was taken to Northwest Medical Center.
The cause of the crash is still pending a traffic homicide investigation.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.02.27Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Celebrates 100th Anniversary of the Women’s Right to Vote
- Events2020.02.26Celebrate Diverse Cultures at Coral Springs’ 2020 WorldFest
- News2020.02.25Official Winners of 3rd Annual ‘Innovate Downtown’ Announced
- Events2020.02.25Annual Relay For Life Wants Participants to Imagine a World Without Cancer