By: Sharon Aron Baron
Children with a taste for cooking can check out Coral Springs’ Young Chef’s Academy at their Open House event.
Held Saturday, August 24 from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., parents can tour the new location during this fun, interactive event.
This free, come-and-go event will include hands-on activities, chef tips & tricks, tasty samples, and exclusive event offers and giveaways.
Owned by residents Gayon and Willmour Daniel, the academy, open to children ages 4-18, opened in May with their summer Camp-Can-I-Cook.
The Young Chefs Academy of Coral Springs is located at 10412 W Atlantic Blvd. Contact email@example.com or by calling 954-302-7777.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive