By: Sharon Aron Baron
Children with a taste for cooking can check out Coral Springs’ Young Chef’s Academy at their Open House event.
Held Saturday, August 24 from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., parents can tour the new location during this fun, interactive event.
This free, come-and-go event will include hands-on activities, chef tips & tricks, tasty samples, and exclusive event offers and giveaways.
Owned by residents Gayon and Willmour Daniel, the academy, open to children ages 4-18, opened in May with their summer Camp-Can-I-Cook.
The Young Chefs Academy of Coral Springs is located at 10412 W Atlantic Blvd. Contact email@example.com or by calling 954-302-7777.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.02.27Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Celebrates 100th Anniversary of the Women’s Right to Vote
- Events2020.02.26Celebrate Diverse Cultures at Coral Springs’ 2020 WorldFest
- News2020.02.25Official Winners of 3rd Annual ‘Innovate Downtown’ Announced
- Events2020.02.25Annual Relay For Life Wants Participants to Imagine a World Without Cancer