By: Sharon Aron Baron
Children with a taste for cooking can check out Coral Springs’ Young Chef’s Academy at their Open House event.
Held Saturday, August 24 from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., parents can tour the new location during this fun, interactive event.
This free, come-and-go event will include hands-on activities, chef tips & tricks, tasty samples, and exclusive event offers and giveaways.
Owned by residents Gayon and Willmour Daniel, the academy, open to children ages 4-18, opened in May with their summer Camp-Can-I-Cook.
The Young Chefs Academy of Coral Springs is located at 10412 W Atlantic Blvd. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 954-302-7777.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video