By: Matt Rothman
The Coral Springs High School boys and girls track team began their season with first-place finishes in their first meet of the year Wednesday night.
The Colts competed against Coral Springs Charter and Piper and saw great performances from many of their competitors.
Competing in the javelin for the first time, the sport was added last year, but with the pandemic, they never had to have the opportunity to compete. They earned first place for both the boys and the girls.
100 Meters: Garth Lewis
200 Meters: Jalen Moye
400 Meters: Dior Crooks:
800 Meters: Joshua Belfort:
4×100 Relay Finals: Moye, Tariq Murray, Joshua Rose, Lewis:
4×400 Relay Finals: Zachary Pady, Michael Aldajuste, Christopher Reid Crooks
High Jump: Maxwell Servius
Pole. Vault: Steven Thomas
Long Jump: Joshua Rose
Shot Put: Louma Dufresne
Discuss: Michael McFarlin
Javelin: Michael Castillo
300 Hurdles: Lavelle Francis
4×100 Relay Finals: Nia Mackey, Bergen Darang, Faith Cunningham, Angelica Macarulay
High Jump: Josefine Majdoch
Pole Vault: Juliette Bounassi
Shot Put: Niesha Aldajuste
The Colts next face off in a meet against Coral Springs Charter and Marjory Stoneman Douglas in Coral Springs on Wednesday, February 24, at 4:00 p.m.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student. Matt also covers the New York Islanders for The Hockey Writer, the New York Mets for Last Word on Baseball and Florida Gators Athletics for ESPN Gainesville.
- News2021.03.04Coral Springs High School Girl’s Flag Football Team Win Big in First Game
- News2021.03.04Coral Glades Star Running Back Keshawn Barrett Signs with University
- News2021.02.27Marjory Stoneman Douglas Softball Wins 1st Game With Strong Offense
- News2021.02.27Marjory Stoneman Douglas Girls Soccer Incredible Run Ends at States