By: Sharon Aron Baron
Convenience store and gasoline retailer, Cumberland Farms, is officially opening the doors of its latest “Next Generation” store in Coral Springs – after their anticipated opening was pushed back several times.
Originally slated to open in October, the new 24-hour location at 8900 Wiles Road, will officially open to the public Friday, January 4. The 4,957 square foot store will feature the brand’s latest innovative design, equipment, and food offerings with an interior high-top bar counter and three outdoor patio seating areas for convenient, in-store dining, 45 customer parking spaces, and eight fueling stations.
“Cumberland Farms is very excited to bring our great customer service and products to the area like our SmartPay gas saving program which saves guests ten cents on every gallon of gas every day, said Dennis Proto, Senior Regional Real Estate Manager at Cumberland Farms. “Our new refreshed app also gives guests free products in store.”
The food menu has also expanded to feature a variety of specialty items, including ciabatta sandwiches and macaroni & cheese, all of which can now be ordered quickly and easily on self-service electronic ordering terminals.
The brand is also offering several new beverage options, like smoothies, frozen espresso and milkshakes, as well as specialty coffee drinks including espresso, cappuccino, and lattes.
Proto said that choosing Coral Springs is consistent with their plans to grow in Southern Florida: particularly Broward County.
“We plan to grow significantly in Broward County with another Coral Springs store starting construction this fall at the corner of Sample and Turtle Run Boulevard.”
Cumberland Farms already has 50 stores in Florida including Margate, Davie, Deerfield Beach and Hollywood along with more than 500 across seven states in the northeast. No information was given on the three month delay in opening.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.30Embrace Your Wild Side at Camp Wild Over Thanksgiving Break
- News2020.10.28Church by the Glades Holds 2020 Spooktacular Halloween Event
- News2020.10.27Artist Honors the Military in ‘Soldier Stories’ at the Coral Springs Museum of Art
- News2020.10.27Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution on Wednesday