By: Sharon Aron Baron
Fall is approaching, and that means the return of the Coral Springs Farmer’s Market — now with a new location and new vendors.
Back for its fifth year, residents can feast their eyes on a variety of local produce and exotic food vendors who are waiting for their food to be sampled and sold.
Held every other Sunday, beginning October 13, now at their new location across the street from city hall —where Temple of Time and the old city hall once stood.
The market has once again expanded its produce and will feature vendors selling fresh baked goods, organic bread, seafood, cheeses, sauces, spreads, sweet treats, and more. There will even be pet treats available for your furry companions.
Market Manager Colleen Sullivan said, “We are excited to kick-off our fifth season at the new location in Coral Springs. In addition to our expanded produce selection and the return of our favorite vendors, we have exciting events for kids, starting with bounce houses.
The Farmer’s Market is open from 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. on the second and fourth Sunday of the month through March. Located across from City Hall, 9551 West Sample Road.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.10.27Bites-N-Sips Returns to Coral Springs on Nov. 5
- Events2021.10.22Tickets Still Available for Comedian Whitney Cummings Nov. 12
- Events2021.10.21Tickets Still Available for ‘The Price is Right Live’ in Coral Springs Oct. 29
- News2021.10.19Volunteers Needed to Assist Free Food Distribution at Chabad of Coral Springs