By Claire Cornish
At only four months old, Luca is already showing himself to be the most social of butterflies in puppy Pre-K.
Luca was living in a tiny crate when his rescue found him. His owners did not believe in giving dogs love, kindness, or affection, however, Luca quickly blossomed when he started to experience all three.
He is also cat friendly too and loves kids of all ages.
Luca loves playing and exploring the world. He is delightfully interested in everything and loves to learn. He would make a perfect best friend and do well in either a single dog home or a house with other pets.
Popo Rescue is a local non-profit dedicated to rescuing dogs from the most overcrowded shelters and either placing them in foster homes or taking them on rescue transports where a network of Popo’s rescue partners welcome them and find them forever homes.
If you want to meet this wiggly little boy, please email email@example.com.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2022.07.07Dog of the Week: Once in a Hoarding Situation, this Puppy is Loyal and Friendly
- News2022.06.26Dog of the Week: This Puppy Was Living in a Crate Before He Was Rescued
- News2021.09.19Rescued After His Owner Abandoned Him, Rusty Loves Dogs, Cats and Children
- News2021.09.07Despite Being Kept in a Backyard Cage for Most of his Life, Ryan is an Affectionate Dog