By: Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs resident Daniela Martinez, 25, died unexpectedly on Tuesday, November 24, just days before Thanksgiving. It was later determined that she died of a brain aneurysm – a condition she was born with, but that had never been detected.
The daughter of Daniel Martinez and Noemi Barrera, she lived in Coral Springs for 10 years. Daniela attended Broadview Elementary, Silver lakes Middle School and graduated from Coconut Creek High School in 2008 where she was involved in band during this time playing trumpet. She was enrolled at Broward College in the hopes of one day earning a degree in Journalism.
She is remembered by family and friends as a sweet, hard-working person, who juggled two jobs: as a Publix employee and a nanny. First working at the Publix at Lakeview Drive and then at the Parkland location on University Drive when she died. She was also a member of the Church by the Glades. Despite her young age, she was loved and missed by many.
Daniela is also survived by her sisters Ruthy Martinez, 28, and Alejandra Martinez, 20.
Her family is asking for financial support thru a GoFundMe page to help cover the high, unexpected costs of the funeral and medical expenses and would be grateful for any help they would receive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.03.05No Injuries Reported After Firefighters Quickly Put Out Fire in Coral Springs Home
- Events2021.03.05Next Stop Broadway is Back with Singing, Dancing, and Acting Classes March – May 2021
- Events2021.03.04Coral Springs Residents May Qualify for Free Tax Help Through Broward Tax Pro
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show