By Sharon Aron Baron
A night of family fun and high school dodgeball is heading back to Coral Springs Wednesday, April 13.
The city’s Parks and Recreation Department is holding their Family Fun Night at Mullins Park from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Admission is free.
Participants can enjoy bounce houses, a DJ, yard games, a 360 Photobooth, and watch the dodgeball tournaments. Food and drinks will be available for purchase.
Food Trucks include 681 Seafood Southern Bites, Burger Bwoy, and Cecilie’s Gourmet Italian Ices.
Division 1 (Fields 1&2)
- MSD Students
- MSD Teachers
- Coral Glades Students
- Coral Springs High School
- “Madison’s Untouchaballs” – Police Department
Division 2 (Fields 3&4)
- Coral Springs Charter School Students
- Coral Springs Charter Teachers
- J.P. Taravella Students
- J.P Taravella Teachers
Division 3 (Fields 5&6)
- Public Works
- Human Resources
- Parks & Recreation
- Police Department Command Staff
Division 4 (Fields 7&8)
- Panthers IceDen
- Coral Springs Soccer Club 1
- Coral Springs Soccer Club 2
- “The Right Ones” – Vice Mayor Simmons
Mullins Park is at 2503 Coral Springs Dr., Coral Springs 33065 View Map
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive