By Jill Fox
COVID-19 tests are available at no cost at the following sites and select pharmacies. The Families First Coronavirus Response Act ensures that COVID-19 testing is free to anyone in the United States, including the uninsured.
Additional testing sites are available; however, they suggest that individuals contact their health care providers to confirm coverage before being tested.
Below is a list of testing sites in the area.
10150 NW 29th Street, Coral Springs
Open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m.to 4:30 p.m. for walk-in only. This collection site has a priority test collection lane for school children and staff. No rapid testing. This site is run through the Department of Health.
Publix on Coral Ridge – CLOSED
Please note that this rapid-testing site has been closed by the State. No other location has been named to replace it.
3600 West Sample Road, Coconut Creek
This is a Drive-Through Collection Site.
CVS offers COVID-19 testing, starting at age 10, by appointment only with no out-of-pocket cost for those with insurance, as well as a federal program for the uninsured. Anyone without health insurance needs to bring their social security number, driver’s license, or State ID to the store. Locations for testing below.
3401 Coral Springs Drive, Coral Springs
8151 Wiles Road, Coral Springs
2353 University Drive, Coral Springs
7621 North State Road 7, Parkland
4650 West Hillsboro Boulevard, Coconut Creek
11375 West Atlantic Boulevard, Coral Springs
645 University Drive, Coral Springs
4550 Lyons Road, Coconut Creek
1200 North State Road 7, Margate
255 S State Road 7, Margate,
10004 W. Mcnab Road, Tamarac
6900 North University Drive, Tamarac
Baptist Health is offering COVID-19 testing at all of their Urgent Care and Urgent Care Express locations. No appointments are needed, and a prescription is not required. Most insurance plans fully cover tests, and uninsured patients may qualify for federal coverage.
The Shoppes at Heron Lakes
5673 Coral Ridge Drive, Coral Springs
Open every day from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
6264 West Sample Road, Suite 100, Coral Springs
Open every day from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Walgreens is offering no-cost, contactless COVID-19 testing at select locations in partnership with the PWNHealth provider network. Testing is available at no cost to eligible individuals who meet the criteria established by the CDC and state and federal guidelines at these local Walgreens locations.
4351 West Sample Road, Coconut Creek
10350 Royal Palm Blvd, Coral Springs
8790 West McNab Road, Tamarac
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Advertising from the University of Miami. During college, Fox enjoyed working at Walt Disney World. She loves living in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 7.
- News2020.11.26MSD Eagle Regiment Sells Poinsettias To Raise Money for London Trip
- News2020.11.24Coral Springs Siblings Create Cookbook To Inspire Kids To Eat Healthy
- News2020.11.23Principal Surprises Teacher with ‘Debate Coach of the Year’ Award
- News2020.11.22NutriFlo IV Lounge and Med Spa Brings IV Vitamin Therapy to Coral Springs