By: Sharon Aron Baron
A Coral Springs law firm is hosting a one-day legal clinic where 30-40 attorneys will be present to provide local residents and businesses with free legal services and advice.
The Community Law Day, hosted by the law firm Brodzki Jacobs & Brook, will take place Saturday, April 14, 2018 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Coral Springs Charter School.
Some of the legal specialties available will be family law, personal injury, estate planning, worker’s compensation and immigration.
Andrea Jacobs, who has been practicing law for 28 years said the idea for the event was her partner Nancy Brodzki’s. “I would say that Community Law Day is our way of giving back to the community in which we live and work,” she said.
Prior registration is available, and walk-in clients are welcome. Free child care will be provided for those who need it. Register here for the event Community Law Day. Coral Springs Charter School is located at 3205 N. University Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33065.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.10.27Bites-N-Sips Returns to Coral Springs on Nov. 5
- Events2021.10.22Tickets Still Available for Comedian Whitney Cummings Nov. 12
- Events2021.10.21Tickets Still Available for ‘The Price is Right Live’ in Coral Springs Oct. 29
- News2021.10.19Volunteers Needed to Assist Free Food Distribution at Chabad of Coral Springs