By: Sharon Aron Baron
A Coral Springs law firm is hosting a one-day legal clinic where 30-40 attorneys will be present to provide local residents and businesses with free legal services and advice.
The Community Law Day, hosted by the law firm Brodzki Jacobs & Brook, will take place Saturday, April 14, 2018 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Coral Springs Charter School.
Some of the legal specialties available will be family law, personal injury, estate planning, worker’s compensation and immigration.
Andrea Jacobs, who has been practicing law for 28 years said the idea for the event was her partner Nancy Brodzki’s. “I would say that Community Law Day is our way of giving back to the community in which we live and work,” she said.
Prior registration is available, and walk-in clients are welcome. Free child care will be provided for those who need it. Register here for the event Community Law Day. Coral Springs Charter School is located at 3205 N. University Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33065.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.17Official 2021/22 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar
- News2021.05.17Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution May 19, Volunteers Needed
- News2021.05.16Winner of Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest Announced
- News2021.05.14City of Coral Springs Honors Nurses and Volunteers from COVID19 Vaccine Site