By David Russell
Coral Springs’s newest restaurant, Fuji Mura Hibachi & Sushi, officially opened in June, offering an authentic Japanese style ‘All You Can Eat’ sushi buffet experience.
Located at the former location of Sweet Tomatoes at 1850 N University Dr in Coral Springs, they told Coral Springs Talk their goal is to give residents fresh, authentic made-to-order sushi at an affordable price.
“We are all in on quality,” said Juan Vanegas, Operations Manager at Fuji Mura.
The lunchtime All You Can Eat is $16.99 for adults and $8.99 for kids, while the dinner is $29.99 for adults and $14.99 for kids. Additional items are available to purchase a la carte.
Fuji Mara is open from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., 4:30 to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- EatAugust 29, 2023Addiction Bistro in Coral Springs Offers a Fresh Take on American Classics
- EatAugust 22, 2023La Marsa Brings Award-Winning Mediterranean Flavors to Coral Springs
- EventsAugust 14, 2023Living Word Christian Center to Host Back-to-School Supply Drive
- EventsJuly 25, 2023Temple Beth Orr Hosts Fun-Filled Open House