By: Chris Brunner
Global Response, The Brand Call Center, is hosting a Job Fair to hire Customer Service Representatives for its Margate call center in a season in which it will hire to fill hundreds of jobs.
The company is hiring to fill full-time opportunities for day, midday and evening shifts. Candidates are invited to attend the Job Fair on Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Global Response, 777 S. State Road 7, Margate, FL 33068. Managers and Recruiters will be on site to answer applicant questions, conduct interviews and hire on the spot.
All applicants should allow time to complete an application and job assessments, which candidates must pass to qualify for an interview. They are hiring on-the-spot, subject to background checks.
The call center provides outstanding Customer Service for Fortune 500 companies and other popular brands. Customer Service Representatives may handle inbound customer calls, chat, email or social media for well-recognized national and international companies in industries, including e-commerce, retail and automotive.
There is an abundance of opportunity for growth at the company. Eighty percent of Global Response’s management team started as customer service representatives. This is an excellent start to a career path at Global Response.
Global Response offers weekly pay, paid training, growth opportunities, a vibrant family culture and other great perks. Positions are available for shifts between the hours of 8 a.m. and 1 a.m. Monday through Sunday.
Coral Springs residents are encouraged to apply. For further information on positions at Global Response, go to http://careers.globalresponse.com/jobfair/ or call 954-969-2433.
Candidates can also apply in-person at the Margate call center Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed
- Events2019.08.20Earn Service Hours: Volunteers Needed to Help Beautify Coral Springs
- News2019.07.21U.S. Department of Commerce Awards Coral Springs $2.8 Million Grant