BurgerFi opened their newest location at The Walk in Coral Springs and already had a fan following from those who visited their other locations.
Founder David Manero, opened the first two locations of the fast-casual restaurant this year in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea and Delray Beach. Meanwhile, two other franchisee-owned BurgerFi sites are under construction in Miami and the Galleria area. The name BurgerFi is branded into every hamburger bun. What does BurgerFi mean? Manero realized that burgers and fries were the cornerstone of all restaurants, so its name sums up his desire to lead a “BurgerFication of the Nation.”
The Coral Springs location is owned by Anthony Verdareme who was at the restaurant on this evening and seemed pleased that so many people knew about BurgerFi through word-of-mouth.
I happened to find out about the opening through the Twitter feed on here. I initially saw signs for BurgerFi at The Walk a few weeks ago and was very excited because I liked the other location so much, however, I didn’t know how soon it was going to open until a few people on Twitter actually clued me in on the opening date.
Once we found out it was this weekend, we made plans to go tonight. My family and I loved our dinner and our burgers were just as delicious as we had enjoyed back at the Lauderdale-by-the-sea location. Very juicy and flavorful. The burgers are made with vegetarian-fed, hormone and antibiotic free, Angus beef. I loved the huge crunchy onion rings as well, and there wasn’t a single french fry left to fight over with my two kids around either.
They also had two Coca Cola Freestyle Machines. This is something I’ve never had the chance to use before, however, my husband has seen these when he goes out for lunch down in Miami. These machines are amazing, you just put your cup under it and mix and match your drink flavors with a push of a button. I mixed an orange and vanilla coke together and it was really good. You have to try this machine. You can also order an authentic Mexican Coke here with real sugar cane! No more waiting for Passover to get the good stuff, you can get it here everyday, however, it will set you back $2.57 a bottle, but this is the “Real” thing. BurgerFi also has hotdogs, craft beer, wine and frozen custard for dessert.
BurgerFi is located at:
2716 University Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.04.02Large Increase in Coral Springs COVID-19 Cases On April 2 City by City Report
- News2020.04.02Cruise Ships Given Permission to Dock at Port Everglades Thursday Afternoon
- News2020.04.01Coral Springs COVID-19 Cases Continue to Rise in Florida Department of Health April 1 Report
- News2020.04.01Marjory Stoneman Douglas Teachers Share Inspiring Messages for Students in New Video