Don’t miss the Florida Renaissance Festival this year for a fun day out with the family that’s close to home. Continuing through March 11th, you’ll find it nearby at Quiet Waters Park in Deerfield Beach.
Our family had a great time and were lucky to have beautiful Florida weather to enjoy the day. You will have a great time too. There are so many things to do and so many things to buy. If you didn’t bring a lot of cash, don’t dispair because in this period of the Renaissance they happen to have ATM machines located in the fair.
There are so many unique crafts, rides (even zip-lining) wandering magicians, jewelry, mermaids washed ashore, live shows and street musicians. If you are a photographer, you’ll have plenty to shoot here.
Pets are not allowed, but on February 26th and 27th, it’s Pets Weekend at the Renaissance Festival. Owners must bring proof of current vaccinations. Register at the Humane Society of Broward County’s Mobile Adoption Center. Registration fee is $2 with the proceeds benefiting the Humane Society of Broward County. Click Here for Registration Form
2012 FESTIVAL DATESFebruary 11 – March 11, 2012 (plus Monday 2/20/2012 for Presidents’ Day) Festival Hours – 10am – Sunset
Opening Ceremony at 9:45am, Gates open at 10am. TWO School Days: Monday Feb. 13 and Wednesday Feb. 15, 2012 9:30am-2:30pm
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.03.05No Injuries Reported After Firefighters Quickly Put Out Fire in Coral Springs Home
- Events2021.03.05Next Stop Broadway is Back with Singing, Dancing, and Acting Classes March – May 2021
- Events2021.03.04Coral Springs Residents May Qualify for Free Tax Help Through Broward Tax Pro
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show