Don’t miss the Florida Renaissance Festival this year for a fun day out with the family that’s close to home. Continuing through March 11th, you’ll find it nearby at Quiet Waters Park in Deerfield Beach.
Our family had a great time and were lucky to have beautiful Florida weather to enjoy the day. You will have a great time too. There are so many things to do and so many things to buy. If you didn’t bring a lot of cash, don’t dispair because in this period of the Renaissance they happen to have ATM machines located in the fair.
There are so many unique crafts, rides (even zip-lining) wandering magicians, jewelry, mermaids washed ashore, live shows and street musicians. If you are a photographer, you’ll have plenty to shoot here.
Pets are not allowed, but on February 26th and 27th, it’s Pets Weekend at the Renaissance Festival. Owners must bring proof of current vaccinations. Register at the Humane Society of Broward County’s Mobile Adoption Center. Registration fee is $2 with the proceeds benefiting the Humane Society of Broward County. Click Here for Registration Form
2012 FESTIVAL DATESFebruary 11 – March 11, 2012 (plus Monday 2/20/2012 for Presidents’ Day) Festival Hours – 10am – Sunset
Opening Ceremony at 9:45am, Gates open at 10am. TWO School Days: Monday Feb. 13 and Wednesday Feb. 15, 2012 9:30am-2:30pm
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.23Video: Patient at Broward Health Coral Springs Celebrates 101st Birthday
- News2020.09.23Sawgrass Nature Center Raising Funds for Environmental Education Project for Title 1 Schools
- News2020.09.23Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’