By: Matt Rothman
Sarah Henault of the Coral Springs Charter girls’ volleyball team is officially set to play at Eastern Florida State College.
She is the second senior from this year’s team to commit, joining Alexandra Bruno, who plays at Rollins College in Winter Park.
“It feels so rewarding to finally sign to play at the next level after putting in so much hard work on the court, in the gym, researching, and talking to schools,” Henault said.
Henault began playing volleyball when she was five for the Boomers Volleyball Academy and then for the last two for the Palm Beach Juniors. She has also played three years on the varsity team at CSC and accumulated 822 career digs.
During that time, the Panthers won 45 matches and made Regionals. She is set to play for a team in college that went 19-8 this past season.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here. Don’t miss reading Parkland Talk, Tamarac Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Margate Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.06.02Former Coral Springs Charter Pitcher Chris Kahler Wins Conference Award in College
- News2023.05.28Coral Springs Charter Celebrates a Stellar Year of Athletes with Nine Students Signing Letters of Intent
- News2023.05.2810 Coral Glades Student-Athletes Make Their College Picks
- News2023.05.27Parkridge Christian Academy Set to Host Summer Basketball Camp