Calling all hockey players in the Coral Springs and Parkland area that want join a world-class hockey training camp before school resumes. HMI Hockey Camp is is looking for boys and girls of all skill levels who are age 9-17. HMI, which stands for Hockey Ministries International will be held at the Saveology Iceplex on August 6-10.
Former Florida Panther Rob Globke will be hosting this year’s camp. There will also be a few special appearances by other NHL players, who also host HMI camps throughout the world.
This hockey camp is an international on-ice training program for players of all skill levels (3 hours each day). HMI provides a world-class, on-ice program, which is directed and overseen by a caring staff in a fun and high energy atmosphere. The camp provides an engaging and well-organized regimen, designed to challenge kids in body, mind and spirit who believe that, “it’s one thing to play the game, but quite another to play for purpose, to play with passion and to play inspired.”
Each player will be refreshed on the basic skills and challenged to implement various practice techniques. Team skills and offensive and defensive positional play is emphasized. They stress that each player is an integral part of a whole team, and they are given the opportunity to practice positional play.
Shooting Academy is strictly dedicated to developing a player’s shooting technique, velocity, accuracy, release time and increasing goal scoring. Each session will allow players to keep their shooting skills sharp, plus build and enhance their shooting confidence.
Price of $495 includes a special camp jersey, camp materials and lunches.
Space is limited, please hurry and register today. Register Online: www.hockeyministries.com
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.28Church by the Glades Holds 2020 Spooktacular Halloween Event
- News2020.10.27Artist Honors the Military in ‘Soldier Stories’ at the Coral Springs Museum of Art
- News2020.10.27Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution on Wednesday
- News2020.10.25Latest Crime Update for Coral Springs Through October 20