By Sharon Aron Baron
Holisticrats Yoga and Wellness of Coral Springs now has a new owner who is offering a discount to new customers.
Created in 2019 by Matthew Hamburger and Juliana Bottini — both of Coral Springs, Juliana announced she has purchased his half of the business and now is the full owner.
A certified yoga instructor for over eight years, Juliana is also certified in kids, therapeutic, Bhakti, and Yin Yoga and has also taught internationally. She holds her bachelor’s of science in nutrition and a minor in yoga from Rutgers University, where she had the opportunity to study under the world-renowned yoga philosophy teacher Edwin Bryant.
“We are truly known in the area for our customer service and relieving pain,” she said. “Our member stories are amazing.”
Matthew, from Parkland and a graduate of Marjory Stoneman Douglas, is still involved in the studio teaching “Posture Police”— a mix of yoga and physical therapy to help correct neck, back, hip, and shoulder pain.
“It is our most popular class at the studio,” Juliana said.
A Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce member added that Mayor Scott Brook is one of their members who loves the studio.
Located at 2244 N. University Drive — near Coral Springs Animal Hospital, Holisticrats Yoga and Wellness offers a discount for Coral Springs Talk readers. Normally 30 days of unlimited yoga are $59. Now it’s $49. Purchase it here. Currently, they offer hybrid-style classes on Zoom or limited capacity in-studio.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event