By Sharon Aron Baron
If you’re craving a big bowl of hot, creamy macaroni and cheese, then you’re in luck. The fast-casual cheese bar, I ? Mac & Cheese has now opened their newest location in Coral Springs.
Located at the University Place at City Center I ? Mac & Cheese specializes in custom, build-your-own macaroni & cheese and grilled cheese sandwiches starting at $7.95. Diners can choose from a variety of pastas or bread, including gluten-free, along with seven different types of cheeses, vegetables and seven proteins ($2.95 each) like meatballs, bacon, ground beef, short ribs and crispy chicken.
“Bringing our twist on the old pastime mac and cheese has really been a labor of love,” said Hector Gonzalez, Fort Lauderdale store manager. “I’ve loved mac and cheese since I was a kid. Who doesn’t love mac and cheese?”
There is also a signature menu featuring options such as The Cuban with mojo marinated pulled pork, ham, Gruyere cheese and dill pickles; The Best of Both Worlds, a baked mac and cheese sandwich with slow-cooked short rib, white cheddar cheese and American cheese finished with BBQ Sauce; and Lobster & White Truffle consisting of Maine lobster, muenster cheese and scallions finished with lobster cream and white truffle oil.
Also on the menu: salads, baked bites ($4.95) filled with chicken and macaroni and cheese. Loaded baked tater tots are stuffed with cheese, bacon, scallions and ranch sauce. New to the menu are frozen cheesecake pops ($2.45) dipped in strawberry, chocolate or caramel sauce, cheesecake in a cup and mini chocolate chip cookies.
The Coral Springs restaurant at 3111 N. University Dr joins their Fort Lauderdale and Parkland locations.
Monday: 11 am–10 pm
Tuesday: 11 am–10 pm
Wednesday: 11 am–10 pm
Thursday: 11 am–10 pm
Friday: 11 am–11 pm
Saturday: 11 am–11 pm
Sunday: 11 am–10 pm
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.28Clear Space by Disposing Your Hazardous Waste March 6
- News2021.02.27Arson, Burglary, and Battery, This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26FOUND: Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home