By: Jen Russon
The drama department at J.P. Taravella High School is selling spots at their campus garage sale and craft show that allows participants to keep 100 percent of their sales.
A rain or shine biannual event since 2012, the garage sale will be held on Saturday, August 28, on the west parking lot at the school.
Karen Moloney, a fundraiser organizer, described the garage sale as huge and said she hopes people remember its size from previous years when 50 to 100 vendors reserved tables.
“We are pre-selling spots for anyone who wants to sell their own items, and we are also accepting donations for the drama department to sell,” said Moloney, adding they would have a table at the event.
She added funds generated from selling the spots would go towards musicals and plays performed on the J.P. Taravella stage, including Xanadu in October.
Moloney said that many of the vendors sell handmade items, the garage sale also welcomes people looking to clean out their closets.
The garage sale is free and open to the public. Vendor spots are $20 with pre-registration and $25 on the day of sale. Each registration includes a space to park and set up a table.
Vendors are encouraged to pre-register via PayPal or in person at the high school on August 14 or August 21.
The garage sale is from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. For more information, email Michelle Collins.
J.P. Taravella is located at 10600 Riverside Drive.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- News2022.04.27First Presbyterian Church Welcomes 5th Senior Pastor, Dr. David Barry
- News2022.04.26Coral Springs Charter Baseball Player Knocks Another One Out of the Park with ‘Promposal’
- Events2022.04.26Mother’s Day ‘Sip and Stroll’ Comes to Coral Springs May 1
- Events2022.04.21Coral Springs Improvement District Offering Food and Fun at Open House, April 30