By: Sharon Aron Baron
Spend your day relaxing and listening to some lively jazz music, because the “Savor the Notes” event is back on on Sunday, April 28, along with the The Gold Coast Model A Car Club.
Residents can enjoy live music, healthy cooking demonstrations and enjoy delicious brunch items by local vendors on the lawn at city hall.
Also on hand will be delicious brunch items including a Bloody Mary bar by Cook and The Cork and local food trucks: Joe Joe on the Go, Chubby Mermaid, Karmic Ice Cream and Tropical D-lite Juices, and others.. Wine and beer will be available for purchase from Revelry.
There will be a live cooking demonstration by Joe Joe on the Go and newly opened, Wild Fork Foods. Booths featuring Arts & Crafts, Wellness Programs, Painting Fiesta and a Canvas Experience.
Entertainment includes music by Lennie and featured act, Yvette Norwood-Tiger Jazz Ensemble.
Please refrain from bringing any outside food or alcohol to the event. While they welcome well-behaved dogs, they must be on a leash. The event will be held from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
City Hall is located at 9500 West Sample Road, just west of University Drive in Downtown Coral Springs. Plenty of free public parking will be available in the City Hall parking garage.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.17Nominate an Outstanding Coral Springs Business for a 2021 Excellence Award
- News2021.01.17Parkland Couple Builds Facebook Community for COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- News2021.01.17Dr. John W. Ruffin Posthumously Named Martin Luther King Jr Monument Award Winner
- News2021.01.16Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Applications Open to 5 High Schools