By: Sharon Aron Baron
Mimosas, wine and live music were just some of the highlights of Coral Springs first-ever Jazz Brunch event at the ArtWalk where hundreds turned up to enjoy music or shop for fresh items at the Farmers’ Market.
Now residents can enjoy it once more before the summer.
The next event will be held on Sunday, May 22 at 10:00 a.m. to 1 p.m. (market opens at 9 a.m.). The Cook and the Cork and Creative Cuisine will feature brunch specialties near the main stage and there will be Market to Table area featuring Farmers’ Market vendors, including: Just Juice, Le Petit Pain, Sweet Rustic Bake Shop, and Laurie’s Pantry. Mimosas and sangria will be available for $5 per serving with proceeds going toward the Coral Springs Community Chest.
Visitors will be able to enjoy wonderful jazz by Anthony Corrado and the Super Funky Jazz Band, and Eric and the Jazzers. Limited seating will be available, but blankets and chairs are encouraged. Please refrain from bringing any outside food and alcohol to the event.
Parking will be available near the ArtWalk at Bank of America, Financial Plaza and MedArts in the Springs. The ArtWalk is located at 9405 NW 31st Court, just west of University Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation