By: Sharon Aron Baron
Mimosas, wine and live music were just some of the highlights of Coral Springs first-ever Jazz Brunch event at the ArtWalk where hundreds turned up to enjoy music or shop for fresh items at the Farmers’ Market.
Now residents can enjoy it once more before the summer.
The next event will be held on Sunday, May 22 at 10:00 a.m. to 1 p.m. (market opens at 9 a.m.). The Cook and the Cork and Creative Cuisine will feature brunch specialties near the main stage and there will be Market to Table area featuring Farmers’ Market vendors, including: Just Juice, Le Petit Pain, Sweet Rustic Bake Shop, and Laurie’s Pantry. Mimosas and sangria will be available for $5 per serving with proceeds going toward the Coral Springs Community Chest.
Visitors will be able to enjoy wonderful jazz by Anthony Corrado and the Super Funky Jazz Band, and Eric and the Jazzers. Limited seating will be available, but blankets and chairs are encouraged. Please refrain from bringing any outside food and alcohol to the event.
Parking will be available near the ArtWalk at Bank of America, Financial Plaza and MedArts in the Springs. The ArtWalk is located at 9405 NW 31st Court, just west of University Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2022.01.276 Inch Gas Line Rupture on Wiles Road Causing Closures
- News2022.01.25Florida Press Club Awards Talk Media for Online and Community News
- Events2022.01.25Free Concerts Are Back at ‘The Walk’ on Wednesday’s in Coral Springs
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway