By Jill Fox
YI Love Jewish said they are thrilled to spread its mission of creating, learning, and engaging with Jewish culture in Coral Springs.
The non-profit organization just opened its headquarters inside Office Evolution of Coral Springs, thanks to the franchise owner, Mark Mendel.
“Small business owners are the dreamers, risk-takers, and doers of South Florida, and when they succeed, we all share in that success,” said Mendel.
The organization aims to bring heritage back to the forefront of Jewish life – the Yiddishkayt Initiative – hence YI Love Jewish.
CEO Avi Hoffman said they are ready to take the next steps to continue growing their organization and spreading their mission.
“It is a pleasure to now be enjoying our new YI Love Jewish global headquarters in beautiful Coral Springs.”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- Crime & Safety2022.01.21Great News! Coral Springs Ranked 13th Safest City in America
- News2022.01.13Developer To Revise Plans For Heron Bay Development Project
- News2021.12.23‘It’s A Christmas Miracle’: Man Survives From Heart Attack Thanks to Good Samaritan
- Crime & Safety2021.12.17Coral Springs Neighborhood On Alert After Vehicle Break-In