Since I spend a lot of time driving around the neighborhood, I get to stare at the back of a lot of cars at stop lights. The other day I noticed something a bit different about this SUV on University Drive that didn’t look quite right. Pulling closer, it appeared that the owner performed a little automotive surgery with duct tape all along the rear tailgate section.
I give them 10 points for using matching white duct tape With this great fix-it job, I doubt this SUV will ever make it to the body shop.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.23Video: Patient at Broward Health Coral Springs Celebrates 101st Birthday
- News2020.09.23Sawgrass Nature Center Raising Funds for Environmental Education Project for Title 1 Schools
- News2020.09.23Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’