Since I spend a lot of time driving around the neighborhood, I get to stare at the back of a lot of cars at stop lights. The other day I noticed something a bit different about this SUV on University Drive that didn’t look quite right. Pulling closer, it appeared that the owner performed a little automotive surgery with duct tape all along the rear tailgate section.
I give them 10 points for using matching white duct tape With this great fix-it job, I doubt this SUV will ever make it to the body shop.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.17Official 2021/22 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar
- News2021.05.17Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution May 19, Volunteers Needed
- News2021.05.16Winner of Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest Announced
- News2021.05.14City of Coral Springs Honors Nurses and Volunteers from COVID19 Vaccine Site