Since I spend a lot of time driving around the neighborhood, I get to stare at the back of a lot of cars at stop lights. The other day I noticed something a bit different about this SUV on University Drive that didn’t look quite right. Pulling closer, it appeared that the owner performed a little automotive surgery with duct tape all along the rear tailgate section.
I give them 10 points for using matching white duct tape With this great fix-it job, I doubt this SUV will ever make it to the body shop.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.04.02Large Increase in Coral Springs COVID-19 Cases On April 2 City by City Report
- News2020.04.02Cruise Ships Given Permission to Dock at Port Everglades Thursday Afternoon
- News2020.04.01Coral Springs COVID-19 Cases Continue to Rise in Florida Department of Health April 1 Report
- News2020.04.01Marjory Stoneman Douglas Teachers Share Inspiring Messages for Students in New Video