By Sharon Aron Baron
In response to overwhelming demand, comedian Kevin Hart has scheduled an additional performance at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts.
The new show is set for Saturday, January 6, 2024, at 10 p.m., expanding Hart’s presence in the city.
Fans should note that ticket sales for this event will be exclusively online. To ensure fair access, there is a limit of six tickets per transaction.
In a unique offering, the Center has announced a members-only pre-sale. Members can use the promo code “KEVIN” to secure their tickets before the public on-sale date. This exclusive pre-sale begins on Wednesday, December 6.
The January 6 show, “Kevin Hart – Brand New Material,” promises an immersive and uninterrupted experience. The event will be phone-free, with phones, smartwatches, and accessories prohibited in the performance space.
Upon arrival, guests’ devices will be placed in individual Yondr pouches, which will be locked until the end of the event. While guests retain possession of their devices, usage is restricted to designated Phone Use Areas within the venue. The devices will be re-secured in Yondr pouches before guests return to the performance area.
The venue has issued a strict policy: anyone caught using a device during the performance will be escorted out. This measure ensures an intimate and distraction-free environment for the audience and the performer.
This additional show and the unique phone-free experience highlight Hart’s dedication to providing fans with a memorable and exclusive comedy experience.
Presented by Professional Facilities Management, tickets for this second event will go on sale to the public on Friday, December 8 at 10 a.m., with a member pre-sale on Wednesday, December 6. To gain access to the member pre-sale, subscribe to the Center here.
The Center, known for bringing a variety of performances and exhibits to the community, is located at 2855 Coral Springs Drive. Tickets will only be sold online. Visit www.TheCenterCS.com.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsFebruary 22, 2024Black History Month Book Fair Celebrates African American Culture
- EventsFebruary 21, 2024Phi Xi Zeta Chapter Celebrates 16 Years in Coral Springs with Tribute to Police
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Coral Glades Educator Named Finalist for Career and Technical Education Teacher
- EventsFebruary 19, 2024Orchid and Plant Festival Returns to the Sawgrass Nature Center