By: Sharon Aron Baron
Smitten with Kittens, a no-kill 501(c)3 non-profit rescue group will be holding a kitten adoption on Saturday in Coral Springs.
Last time Coral Springs Talk publicized their event, it went over so well, that all of their kittens found home.. Their next event will be held at a pet store next door to Chick-Fil-A on December 20, from 12-4 p.m. at 1331 North University Drive.
The kittens are taken in by Smitten with Kittens that are underaged and orphaned from residents that cannot care for them as well as from Broward County Animal Care. Many that come from the Animal Care are set to be euthanized because they are too young or need medical help. They also take them in from the Coral Springs Humane Unit and have several currently from there.
“All our kitten are first spayed/neutered, tested for feline AIDS and leukemia, dewormed, current on flea preventative, come with 30 days free insurance and at least two free exams to local veterinarians,” said Foster Coordinator Kim de la Paz.
Kittens under four months are $75 to adopt. Over 4 months are $40. They are fixed at the Humane Society but they use a local Animal Hospital for most of their other medical needs. More about Smitten with Kittens.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses