By: Sharon Aron Baron
Take the family and view this unbelievable model railroad on display right now at Aventura Mall in Miami.
If you are a model train enthusiast, or can appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into such a production. At 16 by 29 feet, it’s South Florida’s largest indoor train display, featuring five electric trains that whistle and smoke their way through a 360-degree experience of an enchanted winter landscape filled with city towns, country fairs, mountains, and of course, Aventura Mall.
Take a trip to Aventura to check it out. Stationed in front of JCPenney, it will be well worth the drive.
Happy Holidays from Coral Springs Talk!
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’
- Crime & Safety2022.01.14Coral Springs-Parkland Firefighter Who Battled Cancer Laid to Rest