By: Sharon Aron Baron
Take the family and view this unbelievable model railroad on display right now at Aventura Mall in Miami.
If you are a model train enthusiast, or can appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into such a production. At 16 by 29 feet, it’s South Florida’s largest indoor train display, featuring five electric trains that whistle and smoke their way through a 360-degree experience of an enchanted winter landscape filled with city towns, country fairs, mountains, and of course, Aventura Mall.
Take a trip to Aventura to check it out. Stationed in front of JCPenney, it will be well worth the drive.
Happy Holidays from Coral Springs Talk!
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.06.18Volunteers Needed for Coral Springs Drive Clean-Up Day June 26
- News2021.06.18Broward County Public Schools Offer 39 Covid Vaccination Sites for Students 12 and Older
- Events2021.06.15Construction Alert: Riverside Drive Street Upgrades Begin June 21
- Events2021.06.14TICKET ALERT: Comedian Whitney Cummings Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts