By: Sharon Aron Baron
Take the family and view this unbelievable model railroad on display right now at Aventura Mall in Miami.
If you are a model train enthusiast, or can appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into such a production. At 16 by 29 feet, it’s South Florida’s largest indoor train display, featuring five electric trains that whistle and smoke their way through a 360-degree experience of an enchanted winter landscape filled with city towns, country fairs, mountains, and of course, Aventura Mall.
Take a trip to Aventura to check it out. Stationed in front of JCPenney, it will be well worth the drive.
Happy Holidays from Coral Springs Talk!
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.03.05No Injuries Reported After Firefighters Quickly Put Out Fire in Coral Springs Home
- Events2021.03.05Next Stop Broadway is Back with Singing, Dancing, and Acting Classes March – May 2021
- Events2021.03.04Coral Springs Residents May Qualify for Free Tax Help Through Broward Tax Pro
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show