By Ryan Yousefi
Police have arrested a man on charges of raping a physically incapacitated person.
On August 24, Daniel Thomas Snell, 22, was arrested by the Coral Springs Police. He also faces charges of video voyeurism in connection with the case.
Pending a hearing on the case, as of Friday night, Snell was being held at the North Broward Bureau jail facility on a $60,000 bond.
Coral Springs detectives are urging anyone with additional information regarding Snell’s behavior or the most recent case that could aid the investigation to come forward by contacting the department or calling Broward County Crime Stoppers at 954-493-8477.
Once a full report is released, Coral Springs Talk will provide specific details about the incident Snell is charged with.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiple outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- Crime & SafetyOctober 1, 2023Coral Springs Man Accused of Forcibly Undressing and Assaulting Girlfriend
- Crime & SafetySeptember 30, 2023‘I’m Going to Kill You’: Man Arrested After Breaking Down Woman’s Bedroom Door With Hammer
- Crime & SafetySeptember 29, 2023Coral Springs Woman Arrested in $11 Million Insurance Fraud Scandal
- EventsSeptember 29, 2023Register Now for the Chamber’s ‘Dancing Through the Decades’ Gala