By: Sharon Aron Baron
Police arrested a man shortly after his alleged involvement in a CitiBank branch robbery in Coral Springs on Monday.
Sudre Alexandre Lesperance, 27, was arrested Monday morning following a traffic stop by Coral Springs Police after the robbery at 2789 N. University Drive. During this time, roads were blocked off and a charter school in Tamarac was put on lockdown.
According to the FBI, Lesperance is in federal custody and is facing federal charges. His initial appearance is expected to be in Federal Court in Fort Lauderdale. The Coral Springs Police, the South Florida Violent Crime Task Force and the FBI continue their investigation.
If anyone has information about this matter, they are urged to call the FBI at (754) 703-2000.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2019.07.08Coral Springs Residents Earn Congressional Award Gold Medals
- Events2019.07.02Celebrate Independence Day in Coral Springs
- News2019.06.26Dan Daley Sworn in as Florida State Representative
- Crime & Safety2019.06.26Sheriff Tony Fires Two More Deputies after Marjory Stoneman Douglas School Shooting