By: Sharon Aron Baron
Police arrested a man shortly after his alleged involvement in a CitiBank branch robbery in Coral Springs on Monday.
Sudre Alexandre Lesperance, 27, was arrested Monday morning following a traffic stop by Coral Springs Police after the robbery at 2789 N. University Drive. During this time, roads were blocked off and a charter school in Tamarac was put on lockdown.
According to the FBI, Lesperance is in federal custody and is facing federal charges. His initial appearance is expected to be in Federal Court in Fort Lauderdale. The Coral Springs Police, the South Florida Violent Crime Task Force and the FBI continue their investigation.
If anyone has information about this matter, they are urged to call the FBI at (754) 703-2000.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’
- Crime & Safety2022.01.14Coral Springs-Parkland Firefighter Who Battled Cancer Laid to Rest