By: Sharon Aron Baron
Police arrested a man shortly after his alleged involvement in a CitiBank branch robbery in Coral Springs on Monday.
Sudre Alexandre Lesperance, 27, was arrested Monday morning following a traffic stop by Coral Springs Police after the robbery at 2789 N. University Drive. During this time, roads were blocked off and a charter school in Tamarac was put on lockdown.
According to the FBI, Lesperance is in federal custody and is facing federal charges. His initial appearance is expected to be in Federal Court in Fort Lauderdale. The Coral Springs Police, the South Florida Violent Crime Task Force and the FBI continue their investigation.
If anyone has information about this matter, they are urged to call the FBI at (754) 703-2000.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- News2021.05.106 Named City of Coral Springs Business Excellence Award Winners
- News2021.05.10Submit your Best Shot and Win $100 in Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest
- Crime & Safety2021.05.09Coral Springs Couple Search for Good Samaritan Who Returned Wallet left on Top of Vehicle