Time to roll up your sleeves because Maplewood Elementary School in Coral Springs will be hosting a campus improvement and beautification project on Saturday.
Called “Peace, Love and Pride Day,” the project will bring together school staff, parents, friends and community members who will roll up their sleeves and enhance the school’s grounds to reflect the array of learning opportunities that take place inside the school each day.
Volunteers will help with an variety of projects from planting an edible garden, weeding, mulching and landscaping, to compiling classroom projects, sprucing up the school’s front office area and beautifying a newly installed electronic marquee. The beautification event kicks off at 9 a.m. in the school cafeteria. A light breakfast and refreshments will be available.
Held on Saturday, November 16, 2013, the event kicks off at 9 a.m. and lasts until 1 p.m.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2019.06.26Dan Daley Sworn in as Florida State Representative
- Crime & Safety2019.06.26Sheriff Tony Fires Two More Deputies after Marjory Stoneman Douglas School Shooting
- Events2019.06.25Disney Junior Holiday Party! On Tour Comes to Coral Springs
- Events2019.06.25Broward County Schools Offering Trauma-Focused Individual, Family, and Group Counseling