By Jon Schaefer
Wear purple, green, and gold at the City of Coral Springs’s Mardi Gras Mambo Event.
Held at the Panthers IceDen, the event includes food, music, games, free ice skating, Mardi Gras beads, and masks. Music includes saxophone performances, live drumming, and a DJ.
Mardi Gras, French for “Fat Tuesday”, is the practice of the last night of eating rich, fatty foods before the ritual fasting. It is celebrated in different ways all over the world.
The Mardi Gras Mambo Event is open to all ages. There is no registration required for attendance.
Held on Saturday, February 25, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., admission is free. However, beer, wine, and food from food trucks will be available for purchase.
The Panthers IceDen is located at 3299 Sportsplex Drive, Coral Springs, 33065.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Parkland Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2023.03.16Coral Springs and Parkland Students Take Center Stage at Annual Teen Political Forum
- Events2023.03.15Get Egg-cited for the Hoppin’ Into Springs Egg Hunt in Coral Springs
- Events2023.03.14Coral Springs Welcomes Return of Lisa’s Run for Hope 5K/12K Run/Walk
- Events2023.03.14Experience a Weekend of Art, Music and Culture at the 17th Annual Festival of the Arts