By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you’d like some Halloween fun without a lot of screams and scariness, don’t be afraid to bring your costumed character to the Marjory Stoneman Douglas Drama Department’s “Not So Scary” Halloween event this year.
The event will be held on Saturday, October 19, the event will include a maze, face-painting, food, games candy, and a not-so-scary haunted house.
Tickets are $6 or $5 with a canned good which will be donated to the charity “Trick or Treat So Kids Can Eat”.
The event is geared towards children, and Coral Springs residents are welcome to attend.
Therapy dogs will also be attending at Marjory’s Garden during the event. Admission is $6 or $5 with two canned goods. please enter through the North lot on Holmberg Road.
To attend: Enter between 5 p.m. to 8 p.m through the senior or north lot at Marjory Stoneman Douglas on Holmberg Road. The school is located at 5901 Pine Island Rd in Parkland.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2019.11.16Tiny Meat Gang: The Global Domination Tour Heads to Coral Springs
- News2019.11.143 Coral Springs Schools Earn Five-Star Award from Florida Department of Education
- News2019.11.14New Building May Offer Fresh Beginning at Marjory Stoneman Douglas
- Crime & Safety2019.11.13Sheriff Gregory Tony Announces Campaign Kick-off Fundraiser