By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you’d like some Halloween fun without a lot of screams and scariness, don’t be afraid to bring your costumed character to the Marjory Stoneman Douglas Drama Department’s “Not So Scary” Halloween event this year.
The event will be held on Saturday, October 19, the event will include a maze, face-painting, food, games candy, and a not-so-scary haunted house.
Tickets are $6 or $5 with a canned good which will be donated to the charity “Trick or Treat So Kids Can Eat”.
The event is geared towards children, and Coral Springs residents are welcome to attend.
Therapy dogs will also be attending at Marjory’s Garden during the event. Admission is $6 or $5 with two canned goods. please enter through the North lot on Holmberg Road.
To attend: Enter between 5 p.m. to 8 p.m through the senior or north lot at Marjory Stoneman Douglas on Holmberg Road. The school is located at 5901 Pine Island Rd in Parkland.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.30Broward Health Coral Springs Expands its Visitor Policy
- News2020.09.29Coral Springs Honors Veterans with New Program
- News2020.09.28Coral Springs Students Can Enter ‘The Importance of Voting’ Virtual Poster Contest October 9
- News2020.09.27Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3