By Kevin Deutsch
A motorcyclist was killed when they crashed into a guardrail on the Sawgrass Expressway in Coral Springs Tuesday, authorities said.
The crash and ensuing investigation blocked all southbound lanes of the expressway shortly after 11 a.m., according to the Florida Highway Patrol.
The motorcyclist died at the scene.
FHP advised drivers to use caution and avoid the area if possible.
Additional information was not immediately available.
Send to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- Crime & Safety2022.05.212 Adults and Infant Killed in Coral Springs Crime Spree
- Crime & Safety2022.05.19“A Growing Threat”: Rep. Deutch Applauds Passage of Resolution Condemning Rising Antisemitism
- News2022.05.16COVID Infection Totals Rising In Broward Schools
- Eat2022.05.14Coral Springs Restaurants Suffer Revenue Losses Amid Gas Outage