By: Sharon Aron Baron
Mullins Park, one of the City’s oldest parks, will get a ribbon cutting ceremony for the new buildings on Saturday, September 21 at 9:30 a.m.
The park remains the most heavily used park in Coral Springs It received three new buildings, tot lot lighting, and landscape improvements to modernize the park and make it a more pleasing location for residents and visitors to enjoy.
Construction began October 2012 and was completed on schedule and within budget. The Park is located at 10000 Ben Geiger Dr., near the Center for the Arts.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation