By: Sharon Aron Baron
Mullins Park, one of the City’s oldest parks, will get a ribbon cutting ceremony for the new buildings on Saturday, September 21 at 9:30 a.m.
The park remains the most heavily used park in Coral Springs It received three new buildings, tot lot lighting, and landscape improvements to modernize the park and make it a more pleasing location for residents and visitors to enjoy.
Construction began October 2012 and was completed on schedule and within budget. The Park is located at 10000 Ben Geiger Dr., near the Center for the Arts.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2022.01.25Free Concerts Are Back at ‘The Walk’ on Wednesday’s in Coral Springs
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’