By: Sharon Aron Baron
Mullins Park, one of the City’s oldest parks, will get a ribbon cutting ceremony for the new buildings on Saturday, September 21 at 9:30 a.m.
The park remains the most heavily used park in Coral Springs It received three new buildings, tot lot lighting, and landscape improvements to modernize the park and make it a more pleasing location for residents and visitors to enjoy.
Construction began October 2012 and was completed on schedule and within budget. The Park is located at 10000 Ben Geiger Dr., near the Center for the Arts.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.25Congress Reintroduce Bipartisan EAGLES Act Mass Violence Prevention Bill
- News2021.02.25Coral Springs Man Becomes a Millionaire After Routine Visit to Grocery Store
- News2021.02.24Coral Springs Teen Among Elite Group of Students Named to Philanthropy Tank Class of 2021
- News2021.02.23CVS Will Offer COVID-19 Vaccinations Said Gov DeSantis