By: Sharon Aron Baron
Mullins Park, one of the City’s oldest parks, will get a ribbon cutting ceremony for the new buildings on Saturday, September 21 at 9:30 a.m.
The park remains the most heavily used park in Coral Springs It received three new buildings, tot lot lighting, and landscape improvements to modernize the park and make it a more pleasing location for residents and visitors to enjoy.
Construction began October 2012 and was completed on schedule and within budget. The Park is located at 10000 Ben Geiger Dr., near the Center for the Arts.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.17Official 2021/22 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar
- News2021.05.17Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution May 19, Volunteers Needed
- News2021.05.16Winner of Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest Announced
- News2021.05.14City of Coral Springs Honors Nurses and Volunteers from COVID19 Vaccine Site