By: Sharon Aron Baron
Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurants is currently hiring for its first restaurant location in Coral Springs which will be located inside the Coral Square Mall. The company expects to hire more than 85 employees for the restaurant, which is slated to open in late September to early October.
According to their website, Buca seeks only the most sincere and enthusiastic family members.
“The quality and integrity of the Buca family is the catalyst for commitment to the service of guests. Buca di Beppo is one of the most vibrant restaurant companies in the country, with the vision to be the first choice for Celebratory Dining. The Buca Mission is to provide every guest with an over the top celebratory experience by delivering vibrant Italian food in an eclectic vintage setting. Buca di Beppo is an equal opportunity employer.”
Approximately 85 part-time positions are required in all areas, including cooks, dishwashers, hosts, servers, bussers and bartenders. All interested applicants should apply in person at the Coral Square Mall during the following dates:
Wednesday, September 11th, 2013 through Friday, September 13th, 2013 between 10am and 6pm
Saturday, September 14th, 2013 between 12pm and 4pm
Monday, September 16th, 2013 through Friday, September 20th, 2013 between 10am and 6pm
Saturday, September 21st, 2013 between 12pm and 4pm
Interviews will take place in the food court. For more information, visit bucadibeppo.com
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation