The National Day of Prayer celebration highlights the strength in diversity found in our community, and the City of Coral Springs prides itself as an inclusive community which embraces people of different faiths.
Every House of Worship in Coral Springs and adjoining cities is invited to participate in the event on Thursday, May 1 at 7 p.m. A youth representative from participating congregations leads the prayers, while the Clergy stands by to lend support.
This nondenominational event, hosted by the City’s Multi-Cultural Advisory Committee, brings together people from all faiths to pray, sing or chant, demonstrating our respect for the world’s religions while praying for our nation, our leaders and peace in our community.
The event will be held at the The Charter School cafeteria and there is no cost to attend. Please bring out your families and friends to join your fellow residents and elected officials at this community event.
The Charter School cafeteria is located at 3205 University Drive on the southeast corner of Sample and University.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts