By: Sharon Aron Baron
BurgerFi is taking a giant leap into the future of plant-based protein with a new burger that’s being launched at their Coral Springs location on July 3.
The all-natural, plant-based Beyond Burger is packed with 20 grams of protein, literally “bleeds” beet juice and is free of GMOs, soy and gluten.
Making its sizzling debut just in time for Independence Day, The Beyond Burger is a generously-sized, single patty, topped with pickles, onions, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup and American cheese. A vegan option will also be available without mayonnaise and cheese, and served on either a vegan bun or in a lettuce wrap.
The Beyond Burger joins the restaurant’s menu of favorites that includes the iconic BurgerFi Burger and the BurgerFi Bacon Cheeseburger. BurgerFi burgers are free of hormones, steroids and antibiotics.
“The Beyond Burger is a break-through product that allows consumers to enjoy the juicy, chin dribbling burger eating experience they crave, but with the added health and environmental benefits of plant-based protein,” said Corey Winograd CEO of BurgerFi.
Created by Beyond Meat, the Beyond Burger is a plant-based burger that satisfies so much like its beefy burger counterpart, it’s being sold in the meat section of major grocery stores nationwide. With this launch, BurgerFi will be the first national, fast-casual, burger-chain in the country to serve the revolutionary burger. Beyond Meat founder and CEO Ethan Brown said their partnership with BurgerFi, the first national chain to carry the Beyond Burger, is a major milestone for the company.
“At Beyond Meat, we are in the business of enabling consumers to enjoy all the deliciousness and tradition of a juicy burger while tapping into all the healthy upside of plant-based meats. It is my belief that by delivering on the promise of taste and nutrition, prepared to perfection by BurgerFi, we are increasing the number of burger occasions that consumers will seek out and enjoy.”
BurgerFi will also serve up the Beyond Burger in Coral Gables, West and East Delray, Malibu, Philadelphia, New York City and Poughkeepsie.
BurgerFi is located at The Walk at 2700 N University Dr Coral Springs, FL 33065.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.03.05No Injuries Reported After Firefighters Quickly Put Out Fire in Coral Springs Home
- Events2021.03.05Next Stop Broadway is Back with Singing, Dancing, and Acting Classes March – May 2021
- Events2021.03.04Coral Springs Residents May Qualify for Free Tax Help Through Broward Tax Pro
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show