By Agrippina Fadel
A new Mexican restaurant wants to give diners something to taco ’bout.
The Taco Project is slated to open on The Walk in Coral Springs around the first part of 2022. It takes over the space previously occupied by The Cheese Course.
Part of a small New York chain of fast-casual restaurants in Yonkers, Tarrytown, Bronxville, and Pleasantville, at 1,650 square feet, it will be its first location in Florida.
The Taco Project serves up traditional staples: burritos, quesadillas, salads, and ten different types of tacos and freshly made corn tortillas. According to the restaurant, they promise to deliver high-quality food from the freshest ingredients at reasonable prices.
The Taco Project will open at 2866 N University Drive, between Wild Fork and Jumba Juice.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master’s in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- Events2021.11.26Chabad of Coral Springs Invites Public to Light 12-Foot-Tall Menorah
- Events2021.11.23Chabad of Coral Springs Celebrates Chanukah With Menorah Car Parade
- Eat2021.11.20Fast-Casual Mexican Restaurant ‘The Taco Project’ to Open in Coral Springs
- Events2021.11.20Support Small Business While Holiday Shopping with Sip and Crawl Nov. 27